Wednesday, January 26, 2011

“Twas The Night before Christmas” Part 2

019

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

029

020

The stocking were hung the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

032

033

027

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.

030

And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winters nap.

024

 

025

Just trying out my new camera. Takes great pictures and I’m loving it!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures, and I loved the one of Juno

Unknown said...

I like the black and white photo of the siblings, everyone looks great! All of us 5 siblings were together again for Christmas, can't remember the last time that happened!