Our Christmas eve celebration began with our traditional pizza for dinner. There’s always room for one more at our table. So, we made room for our adopted son Eric W.
I think Ammon wanted us to see how far he can open his mouth and Sam couldn’t stay out of our photo moment.
Ammon couldn’t have dinner without his cutout of Kristen Stewart. Don’t ask me why?
Here we are dancing to Koo Kangaroo. One of Ammon’s and Sam’s favorite bands. Too much fun!
We open a couple gifts and the kids usually know what to expect.
Pajamas for everyone! Alan got some too but apparently we didn’t capture the moment.
We have no idea what was in this beautifully wrapped gift but apparently he was excited to find out.
I got toasty warm jammies. I was so happy to get some and in the right size. Amazing!
This was the surprise of the night. Alan bought me a new camera. I was speechless and even shed a few tears. Alan doesn’t usually surprise me with gifts. I usually know what I’m getting and rarely is it anything big. Very happy with my new toy!
We ended our evening with reading the Christmas story.
It was such an enjoyable evening.
1 comment:
AWESOME CAMERA! I want to see Monica's gift I want to see how it turned out...
Post a Comment