Every year in May Bismarck host Band Night Parade. Different bands from different towns and schools come to march in the parade. This year Sam was invited to participate. Usually you have to be an eighth grade to march. His teacher Mrs. Connelly is retiring this year and Sam is the third Miller she’s had in band so she let Sam march. Sam of course was thrilled! Of course I was excited because I love marching bands, love the drums, and love my drummer boy. Here’s Some video of Sam marching and of course you can hear his loud mouth mother. I’m proud to say that I’m the biggest cheerleader in town.!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! He's soooo good! I love that picture of the boys with Mrs. C. I miss playing drums in marching band...that used to be me! I was so good! Haha no but really, Sam is fantastic.
The little boy who used to drive his mom crazy by flipping the lights on all the time is growing up!
Post a Comment