Every year the Bismarck High School Choir selects music from a favorite group. Last year they selected songs from the group Kansas. This year it was music by Styx. It was unbelievable! I was only able to capture a portion of the show but it was the most important part. Ammon had a duet to the song Boat On A River. I’m sure you’ll be able to pick him out of the group. He’s the one smack in the middle in the front row. He’s the one with the biggest smile and the one dancing the most. The light show was awesome! It wasn’t as dark as seems in the video my camera didn’t capture the lighting well. I hope you all enjoy it!
1 comment:
That girl on Ammon's left needs to feel the music. If she's going to stand next Ammon she needs to get her groove on!
Ammon rocked his solo....here's a litte "WHOOO HOOOOOO" 'cause you know I would of been hollering for him if I had been there.
Post a Comment