Monday, November 3, 2008

To My Jess


Happy Birthday Jess! I don't even know where to begin to express how I feel about you. We have such a bond that can never be broken. You are my niece but you have always been more like a daughter. It's been a joy to watch you grow into a beautiful young woman. I'm proud of all that you have accomplished in your life. You have been blessed with so many gifts and talents. Everything you touch seems to turn to gold.

You are a good sister to your brothers and sister. I know that you do your best to stay close especially to your brothers that live far away. I know that you try to do all you can to help them. Encouraging them to be and do their best. You're a good Tia too!

You are the party girl, the party planner. The center of fun! I like that you are so festive! I wish I was more like that! This is one of my favorite pictures of you. It reminds me of the when you lived in Fargo. The only one in the family with enough courage to live in the frozen tundra! I'm very proud of you for that.


You are a wonderful cousin to my children. I know that they look up to your example. Your wisdom is of great value to them. I appreciate all that you're willing to do for them.
Know that they love you as much as I do.

I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You keep me young and hip! I cherish the memories we have made and look forward to many more. More importantly you are a wonderful niece! You are my girl I love you with all my heart. I believe in you and always will. Know that I'm always here for you. No matter how far apart we are our hearts are knit together with love.












As a wife and mother you give it your all. Your family is your gift and our gift. We feel blessed to have Aric and the girls. They are a beautiful extention of your beautiful life.

On your special day remember that you are a big part of my life. You have my heart. Happy birthday!!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Oh Tia! You make me cry! I loved seeing pictures of me that I've never even seen before...

Thanks for making me feel so loved.

Lauren in GA said...

What a lovely post to your wonderful Jess. I have never even met her in person and I think she is amazing!

You are a wonderful Tia to her. Your relationship is so wonderful ☺.