Sam started his day with breakfast in bed. What a lucky boy! He kind of expects it because his Dad does this every year.
He must of enjoyed his breakfast because we didn't hear any complaints.
Sam requested Little Ceasars pizza and pop for dinner so that's what he got. It was so good and their bread sticks are awesome!!


We didn't do a huge pool party like we usually do. I didn't have the energy for it this year. I think Sam thought it wouldn't be as much fun but it was quite enjoyable. There was no rush. We did have to wait for Ammon to get off work to get the party started but that was no big deal. Sam was surprisingly patient. He got to watch the Yankees-Red sox game while he waiting. He thought it was great that the Yankees won on his birthday. I wasn't so happy that my Red sox got beat. 10-3 which add up to 13.
I made Sam this beautiful cake. I'm not good at decorating cakes but I was pleased how this one turned out. Sam wouldn't smile for me so I told him to imagine his Dad in his underwear running out in the backyard. He couldn't keep from laughing!!
We put together a basket full of smaller gifts. Sam thought that was pretty cool!!
He got a Stongbad shirt from Ammon. Heroscape from dad. In the basket he found a target giftcard, Cold Stone giftcard, bookmark, book, a bag of skittles, 2 dvds, and a rubiks cube.
We ended the night with a little minature golf. We had such a good time and Sam enjoyed his birthday immensely!! Oh, did I mention that I beat everyone at minature golf ? Well yes it's true I was the winner! And don't worry we did follow all the rules and we were polite to the other players!
This is my big boy I can't believe you're 13 and going to Junior High!
1 comment:
awwww...that looks like a lot of fun!
i want a birthday party!
Post a Comment