We wish we could be there to celebrate your birthday with you but since we can't this is the next best thing. We think it's cool that you share the same birthday with Sammy. I know he feels quite honored that you were born on his birthday. We hope you have a great time with all your friends,cousins,Abuelita, and your Mom and Dad. Just remember how special you are to us and that we hope you'll come and visit us next summer . These are just some of our favorite memories from last summers visit. Lots of hugs and brown sugar coming your way!!!!!
Edee and Leah sharing a snooze!!

1 comment:
This is from Edee....
"I love you and I want to visit you again. What did Sammy do on his birthday? I'm learning lots more about computers...I hope you guys have a good time today.
From Eden."
Post a Comment