Alan gave me an ipod for my birthday. I've enjoyed having one and all the cool features. One of my favorite features is that I can download videos. That came in very handy on our recent trip to Oregon.
It helped pass the time away when we had to spend the night in the airport.
Recently I discovered that it even has games! I had no idea! I know you tech-savvy people are thinking I'm a little slow. I'll admit that is true I am a little slow. I'll also admit I'm so excited about this discovery!! I love games and I can get addicted so I really have to watch myself.
It helped pass the time away when we had to spend the night in the airport.
4 comments:
Well you are ahead of the game... I don't have an ipod, nor did I know it had games on it either! Glad you love yours... it's inspiring me to add it to my wish list!!
I'm so proud of you for not being afraid of technology...the way you and uncle Al have embraced your gigapods is so wonderful!
Neat gadget. Now that Joe is the bike riding enthusiast, he wants one too.
I really enjoy mp3. I haven't graduated to the more advanced Ipod yet. Maybe next year.
Hey I finally got the right tech support help and got my running again, so I will do your Facebook tag, but not tonight. I'm going to a Valentine's dance with Joe. : )
Post a Comment