Monday, February 23, 2009

My Crazy Son!


For weeks we have been seeing commercials for the Snuggie. The first time I saw it I thought it was a crazy idea! We all laughed at the thought of anyone being crazy enough to buy one. Who would be crazy enough to waste their money??
Well......we didn't have to look too far because my dear son was the crazy who bought one. He's so proud of it and is enjoying the free reading light he got along with his purchase.

I can't stand it and I think it's ugly! It's not such a brilliant invention it's just a backwards robe! It's made of very cheap fleece and it's full of static. I can't stand it when Ammon gets too close to me, my hair sticks straight up! It makes you look like a Monk. I guess there's nothing wrong with that if you are a Monk. Ammon says I'm just jealous because I don't have one. I can assure you I'm not jealous and I don't ever want one!!! I caution anyone who's thinking of buying one it's a piece of JUNK!
I don't think anyone would be surprised that Ammon would buy one right??

6 comments:

Alycia said...

That is AWESOME!! Tyson and I make fun of that commercial every time we see it. Seroiusly - go put your robe on backwards - because "blankets are So inconvenient" :) I just can't stand it when I can't answer the phone because my arms are all tangled up:) haha - hope he enjoys it!

The Hiller Family said...

Just hilarious! He's such a nerd!

jessica said...

Eden wants one so bad! Ammon should have called me first and then we could of gotten the two for one deal!

Maya wants the reading light so maybe I should just get one...in teal blue of course.

Anonymous said...

We have one of those too! My step-mom got a buy one get one free & sent it to us!! Those commercials are so annoying!

Elena said...

Oh Ammon, what are we going to do with you. I can't stop laughing. This is crazy. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I could & would have made him one for free. Oh well I admire you for being so "unique". I bet uncle Joe would buy one too, except he's never cold. :)

Unknown said...

Ammon, Ammon, Ammon. I saw a story on Fox news about how the snuggie people are making a killing because people are actually buying these things and I commented to Andy how funny it was and who the heck are the people actually buying them? And then comes this post with you warmly enveloped in your snuggie...well I hope it keeps you toasty and cozy in the ND cold. And keep a camera ready because I'll bet by winter's end we'll catch Tia Ana all snuggied up when she thinks no one is watching...