Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bummer!!!

Today I got notice that my citizenship interview has been canceled. Why? I don't know but I'm very disappointed. Now I'll have wait some more and see what happens next. Who knows when that will be. Everything happens for a reason and maybe it will be a good thing in the end. I wasn't looking forward to the drive to Fargo in the winter anyway. Hopefully by the time I get my next interview date I'll have a more reliable car. For now I'll wait and see what happens next! Boohoo!!!

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Huge bummer... keep looking on the bright side! You're good at that!

jessica said...

Maybe it's because they found out about your Honduran terrorist ways...

Too bad. It's probably because they don't have a whole lot of people in that white bread part of the country needing to take that test. They are waiting for more people to sign up.