Monday, December 8, 2008
Vermont Part One
After our wonderful train ride a hotel sounded really nice. Sorry I didn't get a picture of it. It was a quaint colonial style building. It was on the campus of Williamstown College. It was such a beautiful campus. All the homes around it were big with a lot of charm. Just my cup of tea! If you know me and you saw these houses you would say "that's an Ana house". Anyway we spent one night there and the next day headed to Vermont.
Our first stop was at the Vermont Country Store. There was so much to look at and we didn't get enough time to shop. Of course we were the last ones on the bus when it was time to leave. Alan was always looking for the unusual and he found a soda called Moxie. Its a cross between root beer, coke and cough syrup. Can you say NASTY? Believe me it was disgusting!!!!!! Our next stop was The Calvin Coolidge Museum. I'll write more about that on next travel blog. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm jealous! Looks beautiful and peaceful!
Post a Comment