Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ammon On Wheels!

Oh happy day! Ammon finally got his license. He took his drivers test last Tuesday morning and passed. We were on pins and needles waiting to hear the news. On the one hand you want them to pass,but on the other hand you're nervous about letting them drive by themselves.
I have done a lot of praying since he got his license because I was so scared he would get in an accident. So far so good! I did drive with him to Seminary just once, because I had to see for myself that he could handle it on his own. I still think he needs some improvement, but through prayer I have been comforted that's he'll be fine. It's been very hard to let him go. That's why I had to result to prayer. It's more for my benefit than his. He was upset with me that I went with him to Seminary.I'm okay with everything now.

The next update is that Ammon got a role on the school play The Pirates of Penzance. He will be playing the policeman. It was the role he wanted so he's very excited about it. Also on Sunday he received his Patriarchal Blessing. It was such a wonderful experience and the spirit was there in abundance. It was such a privilege to be in the room with him. I am grateful once again for such a blessing. I'm grateful for prayer that I can feel the calm about his driving.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Look at my baby bro. Yay.

The Terrell Family said...

Oh my goodness, I feel old. I can't believe how grown up your family is. They are beautiful!

jessica said...

Okay I'm feeling totally old....

Way to go Ammon, how bout you be the one Miller kid that doesn't crash a car....